Re: Happy Holidays  Ria Koster
 Dec 12, 1999 08:13 PST
Thank you Scott, for your wishes. In turn I would like to send my best
wishes for the holidays and especially for the year 2000 to all of you!

Being a child during the war, I seem to remember that both sides respected
Christmas each year and that there very seldom were bombings, shootings or
sirens going off on the holidays. Do I remember this correctly or is the
experience of the group different?

Happy days to all!