Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn Update 10-30-2001  M Haynes
 Oct 31, 2001 05:52 PST
Good morning,

It is a cold, crisp New England morning here in Connecticut and it always
thrills me to know that I am connected to Lauryn, Jeff and Cindy through the
wonders of the Internet. What so many believe belongs to evil, the Lord
uses for His glory through the prayers and love of all of you. I know your
prayers are vital to Lauryn's healing.

Let us continue to lift Lauryn before the throne of God. Let us keep her
ever before Him that He will continue to guide the medical team that is
providing Lauryn's medical treatment and provide ongoing encouragement and
strength for Jeff, Cindy and the rest of the family as they love and care
for Lauryn.

Thank you again for all your prayers and support. God never fails to reward
those who give and give. He sees all!

Read about Lauryn's progress at http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html
and don't forget to print out a prayer card to carry with you, put on your
refrigerator or put on your monitor so you can remember to pray for Lauryn.
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/prayercard.html

God bless,
Aunt Michele
Lauryn's Light -- 3yo niece fighting cancer
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html