Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn Update  M Haynes
 Nov 15, 2001 05:06 PST
Let us not grow weary in doing good. This is an exhortation from the Spirit
of God. Why must we be reminded of this constantly? Because when
situations seem to be less urgent, we tend to relax. Let us not relax in
our prayers for Lauryn's healing!

And let us give thanks for this very healing each and every day. That is
the heart of faith!

Lauryn's Light has been updated this morning. See her bright, cheerful face
and read of the wonders of God!
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html

God bless you all,
Aunt Michele
Lauryn's Light -- 3yo niece fighting cancer
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html