Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn Update  M Haynes
 Nov 21, 2001 17:09 PST
God bless each of you on the eve of Thanksgiving, a day when we reflect on
all our blessings and acknowledge the giver of all good things.

Lauryn's Light has been updated http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html
. Let us send up special prayers for Cindy in the next few weeks. Tired
probably doesn't even come close to what she is feeling. God is good to
sustain her, but let us pray for a supernational refreshing of the Holy
Spirit in her life.

May each of you have a Happy and thankful Thanksgiving!

God bless,
Aunt Michele
Lauryn's Light -- 3yo niece fighting cancer
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html