Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn Update  M Haynes
 Nov 28, 2001 15:55 PST
This is it folks! Lauryn's 12th chemo treatment is tomorrow, her
re-evaluation CAT scan is tomorrow. Let us pray like we have never prayed
before. Let us pray for a miracle to be done. We know that miracles come
in all forms, so please ask the Lord to show you how to pray. And don't
forget the prayer list on Lauryn's Light webpage. Update can be accessed
through the link below:

http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html

Thank you all for your faithfulness!

God bless,
Aunt Michele
Lauryn's Light -- 3yo niece fighting cancer
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html