Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn's Update -- Radiation started  M Haynes
 Dec 11, 2001 04:55 PST
Good morning faithful prayer warriors!

Cindy's update on Lauryn and her new course of treatment are on Lauryn's
Light:

http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html

I found myself praying for Lauryn, Jeff and Cindy in the middle of the night
last week. I know that the anointing of intercession came upon me with
groaning too deep for words. If you have not experienced this in your own
life, it is not a blessing to pray in this manner. It is painful and gives
you a glimpse into the desperation of the Lord for healing and wholeness for
His people. A glimpse into the heavenlies where warfare such as Afghanistan
has never even seen is ongoing for those of us here on this earth. Visions
of Jesus as a babe in a manger stick with us during this time of the year,
but Jesus is not a babe any longer. He is the Lord of of Lords, King of
Kings and he ever sits at the right hand of the Father giving intercession
for us!

Let us envision the powerful, mighty Jesus, His angels fighting incredible
battles as we pray. Let us realize how vital is our prayer as it activates
the angels, not cute cherubs, but mighty heavenly beings with flaming swords
in hand. They fight and they fight. They are messengers of mighty God!

As we pray, let us pray with power. Let us get a vision for Lauryn's
healing, a whole and well child. Let us pray with faith. If it is only
faith like a mustard seed, rejoice! You can command the mountain of cancer
to be gone from Lauryn and cast into the sea! If your faith is strong and
big, declare this faith as a testimony before those you know.

My prayer more than any other is that God be glorified through little
Lauryn! This is the prayer of my heart. Let healing come! Let Lauryn be
delivered from this cancer.

God bless,
Aunt Michele
Lauryn's Light -- 3yo niece fighting cancer
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html