Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn Update 12-21-2001  M Haynes
 Dec 22, 2001 04:52 PST
Friends and family,

What a joyous time of year! A time of celebration, a time of reflection,
and a time of traditions. My family and I are so blessed during this season
because of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Rejoice with us and keep
your faith where it should be. Stop each day and give thanks to the One who
puts the real meaning of Christmas into Christmas. Share this meaning with
your children as Cindy is doing with Lauryn.

Once again, I am awed by the number of people who are praying for Lauryn, to
those sending gifts, for those who continue giving the heart-to-heart blood
donations, and for those who are there locally to support Jeff, Cindy and
Lauryn.

A heartfelt, "Thank you!" is sent to you.

Visit Lauryn's Light for the latest update:
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html

God bless you and keep you,
Aunt Michele
lauryn-@waymarks.com
Lauryn's Light -- 3yo niece fighting cancer
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html