Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn update - January 30, 2002  M Haynes
 Jan 30, 2002 04:25 PST
What can I say! I continue to be so blessed by the Lord's hand in Lauryn's
healing. I see miracles at every turn, God's grace upon Jeff and Cindy, and
such an outpouring of love from all toward Lauryn.

That said, let us begin to press in again in prayer as never before. I
believe Lauryn's side effects from the radiation therapy were due to our not
praying as we should. No condemnation, just truth. I relaxed and shouldn't
have.

I see all of your prayers as a blanket that softens and buffers Lauryn's
treatments. The chemicals she has put in her body every week are powerful
and dangerous. The radiation sought to kill and destroy, not only cancer
cells but anything else it touched.

But your prayers have given Lauryn a blanket of protection so far. Let us
keep that blanket fully extended and thick.

Read the latest update on Lauryn at
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html

Thank you for your faithfulness to pray!

God bless,
Aunt Michele
lauryn-@waymarks.com