Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn Update 2-22-2002  M Haynes
 Feb 28, 2002 12:08 PST
Good afternoon,

I have had pretty serious computer problems so I am operating without all my
more powerful software. I have updated Lauryn's Light, though, and invite
you to visit and catch up.

I want to thank all of you who continue to pray for Lauryn and her family.
Your prayers are accomplishing miraculous things. Please keep her in your
prayers, and don't forget to pray specifically and often.

God bless you all,
Aunt Michele
Lauryn's Light
http://www.waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html