Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn Update -- March 21, 2002  M Haynes
 Mar 21, 2002 04:30 PST
Good morning friends and family, prayer warriors and intercessors!

Lauryn's Light has been updated! I continue to stand in awe of the power
and love of God toward one little girl. He cares about even the smallest
aspects of each of our lives. Never forget that!

http://www.waymarks.com/lauryn/laurynslight.html

God bless,
Aunt Michele
lauryn-@waymarks.com