Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn Update - May 21, 2002  M Haynes
 May 24, 2002 01:16 PDT
God is good, all the time! We see the healing power of the Lord in little
Lauryn. Let us not forget that His healing power is available for everyone
who will call on His name!

Please visit Lauryn's Light at http://www.waymarks.com/lauryn/ to read the
latest on Lauryn's healing!

We are so grateful that our Lord cares about even the smallest aspect of
Lauryn's treatment and her daily life. May the Lord continue to sustain
Lauryn and her family through the remainder of her treatment.

After you visit Lauryn's Light, you might want to visit this website on
treating pediatric cancer. It describes in greater detail what chemotherapy
involves and its side effects. It might help you to know how to pray more
effectively. Remember: pray specifically. Don't shoot your prayer arrows
randomly. Short for the bullseye!!!

Treatment for Cancer -- A Handbook for Parents
http://www.thecancer.info/cancer/young/treatment.htm

God bless,
Aunt Michele
Lauryn's Light -- 4yo niece fighting cancer
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/

P.S. I'm not usually up at 4 a.m., but my littlest guy was whimpering a
little in bed, needed a drink, then there was this huge raccoon on our deck
who proceeded to run into the woods and yell for about 10 minutes, I guess
in frustration because he couldn't eat the cat's food. LOL Needless to
say, sleep eludes me right now.