Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn update -- Finally!  M Haynes
 Jul 22, 2002 08:28 PDT
I updated Lauryn's Light webpage, finally. Along with personal struggles
from grieving for the loss of my grandmother, I have again been fighting
with my computer. God is good, though, and always gives me one more thing
to try to make it work so that I can complete the word He has given me to
do!

http://www.waymarks.com/lauryn/

Read about the latest as of July 18th! And please, keep Lauryn and her
family in your prayers.

God bless,
Michele
Lauryn's Light -- 4yo niece won the fight against cancer!
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/