Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn's Update - Latest News!  M Haynes
 Jul 23, 2002 12:19 PDT
Cindy emailed me with another update on Lauryn. Please visit
http://www.waymarks.com/lauryn/ to read the latest.

Let us keep Lauryn and her family in our daily prayers. Lauryn needs to
recover from her last chemo treatment. Let is come quickly.

Let us thank the Lord in faith for the good report from those that will be
sent in August to search the promised land for news of Lauryn's healing!

God bless,
Michele
lauryn-@waymarks.com