Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn update!  M Haynes
 Aug 31, 2002 04:33 PDT
The final tests to evaluate the effectiveness of Lauryn's treatment have
been completed. We now await the assessment of the results.

For the latest, visit http://www.waymarks.com/lauryn/

I have never experienced such an outpouring of love, compassion and faith as
what I saw through the prayer effort for Lauryn. Each email I received, and
forwarded to Cindy, brought tears to my eyes.

The compassion of Jesus is alive and well in this country. It is alive in
the hearts of Americans. I rejoice that I was chosen to go on this journey,
even if from afar, with Jeff, Cindy and Lauryn. I feel privileged that I
was able to go before the throne of God on their behalf. Anytime I go
before my Lord, I am thrilled, but the heart of faith that I always walked
away with was beyond expression.

Lauryn is healed! Thank you, Lord. We just await confirmation. I look
forward to that good report.

Let us continue to pray Lauryn and her family through the end of this
journey. Let us not stop short of the goal!

God bless,
Michele
lauryn-@waymarks.com