Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn update: Great news!!!  M Haynes
 Sep 03, 2002 20:05 PDT
Jeff called me tonight after returning from their appointment with the dr.
about the results of Lauryn's bone scan. SHE IS CLEAR!!!

The hole in her skull from the tumor has not completely grown back yet, but
we can pray for that restoration of her skull along with new, healthy
jawbone.

Lauryn is doing great! Thank you to all who prayed her through this crisis.
I know the power of God to heal firsthand now. I get tears in my eyes when
I realize how many people prayed for Lauryn and her family. And the gifts
and heart-to-heart blood donations were greatly appreciated.

If you don't mind, I would like to keep this list up and running. If Lauryn
stays clear for two years, she is considered cured. I know she is healed
right now, but I would like to ask for continued prayer for Lauryn. I will
send occasional updates and prayer requests as needed.

Hopefully, Cindy will send an update soon, but I couldn't wait to share the
good news!

God bless,
Michele Haynes