Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn Update  M Haynes
 Sep 04, 2002 10:17 PDT
Cindy sent me a short update this morning with lots of praise to the Lord.
Yes, Lord. Thank you for your faithfulness and your love for little Lauryn.

I updated the webpage with Cindy's update, and updated the prayer card to
include a prayer covering for those who are willing to continue on with us
on this journey.

You can see Lauryn's beautiful smile at http://www.waymarks.com/lauryn/

God bless you all,
Michele Haynes
Lauryn's Light -- 4yo niece has won the fight against cancer!
http://waymarks.com/lauryn/