Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Lauryn's Update - April 2003  M Haynes
 Apr 05, 2003 07:45 PST
*** I apologize for the duplicate, but I did not fill in the Subject
field in the first email, and didn't want any of you to miss this email
because it was not identified easily. Thank you. ***

Good morning,

Lauryn is scheduled for scans April 21, 2003 and has a doctor's
appointment the next day to review the results of the scans and check
Lauryn's status.

I am writing to ask for prayer for Lauryn, Jeff and Cindy as the scan
date approaches and they await the results.

I have provided an updated prayer list and prayer card at Lauryn's Light
http://www.waymarks.com/lauryn .

And for an extra treat, I created a photos page of Lauryn having a day
with her mommy horseback riding. I know you will rejoice with me to see
Lauryn so happy and healthy!

Thank you for your faith-filled prayers for Lauryn.

God bless,
Aunt Michele
lauryn-@waymarks.com