Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Good news!  M Haynes
 May 26, 2003 06:22 PDT

Lauryn passed her 1st year's exam. She is in great shape and no sign of
the cancer. Praise the Lord!

Lauryn was asked by one of her physicians to be a part of an upcoming
Children's Miracle Network special because of her wonderful outcome.
This is a testimony to her physician's belief in her recovery. Again,
thank you Lord!

Again, I want to thank each and every one of you who has stood beside us
and prayed for Lauryn and her family. What an outpouring of love we
have seen for her. I received a portrait of Lauryn last week with lots
of hair on her head and her precious smile. What a sweet blessing she
is! Thank you for helping to bring about Lauryn's healing.

God bless,
Aunt Michele
lauryn-@waymarks.com