Welcome Guest!
 Lauryn's Light
Prayer for Ethan  M Haynes
 Oct 26, 2003 05:27 PST

I received an email from a concerned uncle of a little 4yo boy who was
recently diagnosed with rhabdo in his left forearm. Little Ethan just
started chemo this past Wednesday and needs lots of prayer.

Can we stand together and pray for another little child facing cancer?
Can we pray for complete healing and health in his body, and a touch of
God for every member of his family?

Lord, we come to you today to ask for healing for a little child. Jesus
said not to hinder the little children coming to Him. We bring Ethan to
you for healing in his body, esp. the rhabdo in his forearm. Lord, we
know that you created Ethan, so you know every part of him. You know
how he works. We ask that you take away the cancer, leaving perfectly
healthy tissue in every place the cancer used to be.

In the name of Jesus Christ, we command this cancer to be gone from
Ethan's body. We command it to be removed far from him and cast into
the depths of the sea never to surface again. We ask for complete
health to every part of his body during treatment. We ask this in the
name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Thank you for praying for Ethan. I hope to bring you updates when I get
them.

God bless,
Michele Haynes
Lauryn's Light
http://www.waymarks.com/lauryn/

P.S. Lauryn continues to enjoy being a healthy little girl.