Welcome Guest!
 leas
red-breasted nuthatches  Pam Hellman
 Dec 20, 2004 07:00 PST

We continue to have 3 nuthatches frequenting our bird feeder as well as a
pair of cardinals. The cardinals just started visiting last year. Before
that - none. The juncos are also starting to arrive in greater numbers. We
have a Cooper's hawk that enjoys the well-stocked bird feeders in our
neighborhood.

Pam and Ed