Welcome Guest!
 leas
swan  Marlene
 Jan 04, 2005 14:18 PST

Hello, I'm not a professional bird watcher but I went to check out the swan in Dickens Co. I live in Dickens and am familiar with the water where the bird is located. I was able to see the swan but it was way on the eastern side of the lake. Couldn't get any identifying marks but I can tell you it was still there as of 2pm on Tuesday. Marlene in Dickens