Welcome Guest!
 linux-thinkpad
Dear!!  vsukth-@yahoo.com
 Nov 12, 2009 17:43 PST
Dear!
How are you doing ?
I found a good website last week: www.tv-laptop.com
One of my friend bought a notebook and he got the product in one week. Its quality is very good and the price is competitive.
They also sell Laptop,TV,Games,Camera,Motorcycles and so on.
By the way, they import product from Korea Japan and sell new and original products. They have good reputation and have many good feedbacks.
Now , the Christmas day is coming, this website will be a good choice for you. I am sure you will get many surprise and benefits.
Greetings!

      Get your preferred Email name!