Welcome Guest!
 Literature
What happened to Jest in Literature ??  Gunjan Saraf
 Sep 02, 2002 22:10 PDT
Two moon(day)s have come and gone and not a pip out of
The Doc or Gunjan. What's happening to Jest in Literature.
Are these guys actually rolling in Tequila?

Well, not really ! The Doc hasn't been keeping too well again
and I didn't feel like diverting you from serious literary jesting
with my silly chatter. So please excuse these missing issues.

Hopefully we should we back with you by next week, (or
the week after at the latest) in full strength and vigor. In
the meanwhile your goodwishes/prayers/baying at the moon
for The Doc will be appreciated.

(Those of you in favor of Gunjan trying to fill the breach with
non-literary jestful stuff, please do let me know!)

Thanks,
Gunjan