Welcome Guest!
 Mach-II CF
Re: Retiring Topica List - Moving to Google Groups  Matt Woodward
 Oct 28, 2006 07:11 PDT

You can join using any email address--I'm subscribed with my
mach-ii.com address for example. It's a little misleading, but you can
create a Google account with any email address. It doesn't need to be
a gmail address.

Let me know if that doesn't seem to work.

On 10/28/06, pa-@sustainablegis.com <pa-@sustainablegis.com> wrote:
 Matt Woodward wrote:
 http://groups.google.com/group/mach-ii-for-coldfusion

how do you join w/out using gmail?