Welcome Guest!
 Majormet Sports
Fantasy Teams Website  Joe Deien
 Apr 04, 2001 21:11 PDT
Hello all,

I created a website that is now available for viewing. It has rosters,
trade blocks, info, etc. on all my majormet league teams as well as SFSL and
XBL. Please check it out. I am always in the mood to trade, so if someone
from my team, especially on the trade block, interests you, then get in
touch with me. This site has been better than a month in the making and is
almost completly game. The only thing not done is getting all the rosters
completed. The LIFL roster probably will not be done until June and the
draft, or possibly during the summer sometime after the school year.

The link: www.eteamz.com/joefantasyleagues

Please let me know if this link does not work and atleast check it out once.
I will update it a lot and you can always get the scoop on who is up for
trade etc. from all my teams. The quicker you see who's up for trade, the
quicker you could get to me and possible get a good deal.

Thanks a lot,
Joe (Joefantasy)
ICQ: 35333553
AIM: Big Mac KingKong