Welcome Guest!
 Majormet Sports
Baseball League Openings at Sports Fanatics  Dave Hauser
 Apr 27, 2001 20:12 PDT
Hello All,

This is a note to let anyone who still wants to get into the action of a
2001 sim baseball season that Brian Walker has 5 openings in his
baseball league going into it's second season. Here is your chance to
take me out as by running the New York Mets, I am defending world
champs.

http://sfsl.50g.com/

The site is below....

Have fun,