Welcome Guest!
 Majormet Sports
LIBL, RSBL, and AMBA only need to read this.  Joe Deien
 May 28, 2001 09:48 PDT
Since I'm not in RSBL or EOBL, you can delete this now.

I'm out of the running in all three leagues and want everyone to know who I
have up for grabs:

LIBL: Brad Fullmer, John Wetteland, Jose Jiminez, Scott Brosius, Kenny
Lofton, Esteban Loiza, and maybe Javy Lopez

RSBL: Luis Alicea, Garret Anderson, Craig Biggio,

AMBA: I mainly have role players here who could be solid fill ins: Kevin
Jordan, Brian Hunter, John Mabry

I'm mainly looking for draft picks or young players. Some of these guys had
some really good years last season (Fullmer, Lofton, Anderson) Wetteland
was a 30+ save guy for a team that is going for it all this season, he would
help you in the department. He never even gets a chance for a save with my
team, since we always lose. The price for him would probably be a little
less than Jiminez since he doesn't only have one year left and he actually
was in the mid-20's in saves.

So, get back to me here on e-mail or contact me on IM's

Thanks, Joe Deien
joefa-@hotmail.com
AIM: Big Mac KingKong
ICQ: 35333553