Welcome Guest!
 Majormet Sports
Re: Majormet Site is back up  Paul Scott
 Jun 23, 2001 22:07 PDT
I have not been able to access the site for a long
time now too......

Paul

--- Rob and Shauna Davidson <rob-s-@home.com>
wrote:

 Join the romance at eHarlequin.com today and we'll
send
you 2 FREE books - written exclusively for this
online
offer and not available anywhere else! No strings
attached! Click below and get 2 FREE books today!
http://click.topica.com/caaactdbUrCwbbUK7M9a/eharlequin

I still can't get on. Anyone else having this
problem?

Rob
Edm Extreme