Welcome Guest!
 Majormet Sports
Majormet update  Dave Hauser
 Sep 08, 2001 01:43 PDT
Hello All,

This note just keeps you abreast of the schedule in the sim leagues.

I have been busy at night with work, so I have been uncharacteristically
lax in the baseball leagues, over the next 4 weeks, there will be 5
nights of doubleheaders per each week.

As for football, the LIFL and BBFL Drafts have been finished and the
rosters will be up on the page on Saturday.

Hockey is assembling now and will get in predraft mode very shortly.

Basketball is still a month away.

Thanks,
dave