Welcome Guest!
 Manley
Re: CBS in the Office  James Manley
 Mar 17, 2000 19:13 PST

From: Pippa Manley <pip-@bluelight.com>
To: Dad <jcma-@csupomona.edu>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 5:50 PM
Subject: FW: CBS in the Office

fax: (415) 989-1995
www.bluelight.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Karraker [mailto:da-@bluelight.com]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 4:33 PM
To: al-@bluelight.com
Subject: CBS in the Office

BlueLight.com Team,
Just to give everyone the head's up that CBS News will be in our offices
on
 Monday to do a story on BlueLight.com. They are going to be here with a
video crew and will tape our 9:30 am (note time change) company meeting.
So, please try to dress appropriately and act in a responsible manner (or
as
 responsible as possible). Also, please try to arrive on time to the
meeting.

The taping is for the CBS Marketwatch show which airs nationally on CBS at
5
 pm on Sunday. Here in the Bay area, you can watch it on KPIX channel 5.
It
 also airs on a daily morning show in NYC on WCBS.

The videographer will be here around 9 am to set up and shooting will
start
 at 9:30 am. If you are a member of the federal witness relocation
program,
 please let me know and I will be sure they don't include any shots of you.
See you on Monday!

Dave Karraker
Communications Director
BlueLight.com