Welcome Guest!
 Science Lessons
4 more lessons this year...will return in Sept. '04  Bi-Weekly Science Lesson Plan List
 Mar 30, 2004 05:36 PST

Hi everyone,

There will be 4 more new lessons this year: 4/11, 4/25, 5/9, and 5/23.
I will take a break this summer but will continue the lesson service in
September.

Even though I won't be teaching anymore(stay at home mom), I will
continue to create and find new lessons, especially those that use
technology, as well as keep the website running. Please feel free to
send topic ideas so that I don't run out of ideas!

Thanks so much,
Liz
www.middleschoolscience.com

PS Be sure to FWD lessons to fellow teachers! Its FREE!