Welcome Guest!
 MLL
assignment  Mary Webber

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C374BB.49A0FEE0

I am taking a course on Foundations of Library Science and for an assignment we had to join a listserve. I chose this one because the commintiy I live in has a large population of Hispanics. Our branch library has a small collection of books in spanish but I was curious as to what other services were available for them.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C374BB.49A0FEE0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I am taking a course on Foundations of Library
Science and for an assignment we had to join a listserve. I chose this one
because the commintiy I live in has a large population of Hispanics. Our
branch library has a small collection of books in spanish but I was curious as
to what other services were available for them.
 </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C374BB.49A0FEE0--