Welcome Guest!
 MoBikeFed-Chat
Re: Introductions  Reed Porter
 Nov 21, 2002 08:00 PST
Hi!
Reed here. I live in Lee's Summit, Mo. Ride roads all over south Jackson
county, do charity rides, dabble in Mt. Biking. I'm a computer nerd at
Saint Lukes Hospital, so when the IS dept. moves closer to home in 2 months,
I plan to join the ranks of commuters!

From: Brent Hugh <bhu-@mwsc.edu>
To: mobikef-@topica.com
Subject: [MoBikeFed-Chat] Introductions
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:46:47 -0600

Join over 2 million Fools who are taking control of their
finances! Register for free with The Motley Fool & receive:
- Answers to all your financial questions
- Free 13 Steps to Investing Foolishly guide
http://click.topica.com/caaaCqDa2i4ACa474QIa/MotleyFool

Since we've now officially launched MoBikeFed-Chat, might I suggest that to
get the ball rolling, we might all introduce ourselves, tell where we're
from, maybe a little bit about what kind of bicycling you do, and other such
interesting details?

--Brent

+++++++++++++++++ Brent Hugh / bhu-@mwsc.edu +++++++++++++++++
+ Missouri Western St College Dept of Music, St. Joseph, MO +
+    Missouri Bicycle Federation: http://www.MoBikeFed.org    +
+          Piano Home Page: http://staff.mwsc.edu/~bhugh      +
+     Earthquake Fugue: http://mp3.com/stations/MathMusic     +
+++ Music of the Human Genome: http://mp3.com/brent_d_hugh +++

Get great Auto Insurance for less at LowerMyBills.com.
Compare quotes and SAVE up to$500 just by shopping around!
Click & Save Now!
http://click.topica.com/caaaxH2a2i4ACa474QIf/LowerMyBills.com

Visit http://www.MoBikeFed.org

Reed G. Porter