Welcome Guest!
 MoBikeFed-Chat
BikeMO Sat, Oct 15th, mid-Missouri - weather looking fine!  Brent Hugh
 Oct 11, 2011 16:34 PDT

BikeMO, our annual fall harvest and pumpkin ride, and the traditional
last ride of the summer riding season, is coming up this Saturday.

I just checked the weather forecast, and it is looking great--76 for
the high and 0% chance of precip.

Hope you can join us for BikeMO 2011!

   Oct 15th, 9am
   Holts Summit, MO (near Jefferson City)
   100 mile, 60 mile, 40 mile, and 18 mile routes
   Save $5-$15 when you pre-register!

More info and pre-register at:

<http://bikemo.org/>http://BikeMO.org

Join us on the beautiful roads of mid-Missouri, enjoy the fall
colors, and taste your delicious pumpkin pie at ride's end!

--Brent
dire-@mobikefed.org

The Missouri Bicycle and Pedestrian Federation is a statewide
coalition of bicyclists, walkers, runners, trail organizations and
related businesses which represents over 30,000 Missourians and
advocates on behalf of the state's two million ardent bicyclists and
six million walkers.

Join MoBikeFed's advocacy alert network:

http://mobikefed.org/email.php#announce

Dr. Brent Hugh, LCI #1335
Executive Director
Missouri Bicycle and Pedestrian Federation
Dire-@MoBikeFed.org
Phone: 816-695-6736
Fax: 210-579-2265
www.MoBikeFed.org