Welcome Guest!
 MoBikeFed-Chat
Bicycle Missouri license plates--55/200 needed to start
manufacture!
 Brent Hugh
 Mar 01, 2012 13:04 PST

FYI, we already have 55 Bicycle Missouri License Plate applications
in hand--of the 200 we needed for DoR to manufacture the plates.

If you have a particular personalized plate number you'd like, better
apply soon--it's first come, first served: http://MoBikeFed.org/plates

--Brent

The Missouri Bicycle and Pedestrian Federation is a statewide
coalition of bicyclists, walkers, runners, trail organizations and
related businesses which represents over 30,000 Missourians and
advocates on behalf of the state's two million ardent bicyclists and
six million walkers.

Join MoBikeFed's advocacy alert network:

http://mobikefed.org/email.php#announce

Dr. Brent Hugh, LCI #1335
Executive Director
Missouri Bicycle and Pedestrian Federation
Dire-@MoBikeFed.org
Phone: 816-695-6736
Fax: 210-579-2265
www.MoBikeFed.org