Welcome Guest!
 MoBikeFed-Chat
RE: share the road draft sticker  mor-@thedef.org
 Nov 08, 2002 16:37 PST

Caryn,

I can't view the sticker, but if is the same one you had at the meeting
it looked fine to me.

Maybe if we added something about cold dead hands....

Morgan

Tour of the Ozarks             Rolla, Missouri
Held on the third Saturday of September: September 20, 2003
12, 25, 50, and 100 mile routes through the Missouri Ozarks
To benefit the Diabetes Education Fund
www.touroftheozarks.org     573-364-1695     573-308-3591

-----Original Message-----
From: Caryn Giarratano [mailto:giar-@mail.modot.state.mo.us]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 12:06 PM
To: bfa-st-@igc.topica.com; kcbic-@bikekc.org;
STLBi-@topica.com; thunde-@topica.com; mobikef-@topica.com
Subject: [MoBikeFed-Chat] share the road draft sticker

Save up to $400/year on Long Distance service!
Plans feature a 4.5c/minute FLAT rate, 100 FREE minutes,
and NO monthly fees. Click & Save Now!
http://click.topica.com/${LOGINFO}/LowerMyBills.com

Hi All,

I want to design new bumper stickers like the one below (designed on my
Mac
at home). I am looking for better-drawn graphics for the bicyclist and
motorized vehicle. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!!

Caryn Giarratano, PhD
MoDOT Bicycle/Pedestrian Coordinator
573-522-9297
giar-@mail.modot.state.mo.us

--

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all

Visit http://www.MoBikeFed.org