Welcome Guest!
 MoBikeFed-Chat
$13,760 towards our goal of $17,500  Brent Hugh
 Jun 24, 2011 14:51 PDT
Just a quick update on MoBikeFed's summer Fundraising Campaign--

We're currently at $13,760 towards our goal of $17,500 by July
1st. We're getting there!

Thanks to everyone who has donated--and if you haven't, there is still time:

http://MoBikeFed.org/donate

With many of the major goals in
<http://mobikefed.org/vision>MoBikeFed's Vision of Bicycling and
Walking in Missouri accomplished or well on their way, why are we
asking for your support now?

What's next?

What's next is something major. Something huge. Something that will
set the tone and direction for transportation in Missouri for the
next quarter century--or more.

Find out what that is here:

   http://mobikefed.org/2011/06/new-missouri-transportation-funding-will-set-direction-25-years-will-it-include-bicycling-an

Have a great weekend!

--Brent

The Missouri Bicycle and Pedestrian Federation is a statewide
coalition of bicyclists, walkers, runners, trail organizations and
related businesses which represents over 30,000 Missourians and
advocates on behalf of the state's two million ardent bicyclists and
six million walkers.

Join MoBikeFed's advocacy alert network:

http://mobikefed.org/email.php#announce

Dr. Brent Hugh, LCI #1335
Executive Director
Missouri Bicycle and Pedestrian Federation
Dire-@MoBikeFed.org
Phone: 816-695-6736
Fax: 210-579-2265
www.MoBikeFed.org