Welcome Guest!
 Moeran
Proms  csle-@omroepgelderland.nl
 Jul 24, 2009 04:05 PDT

Hello all,

Far from his Kerry mountains, even far away of the Royal Albert Hall,
I've enjoyed the lively and energetic performance of Moeran's symphony
very much. In my hometown Doesburg in the Netherlands I watched the
concert (including also works of Finzi and Elgar) via BBC4, and after a
gloomy and rainy day the sky opens above the IJssel river during the
concert and a late sun shined on the Veluwe hills, like Kenmare before
sunset...
A real beautiful experience!

Regards,

Cees Sleven