Welcome Guest!
 mpl
Sonnet 667 Reflections on Enos 1:15  Tom
 Sep 26, 2013 06:53 PDT

Enos 1:15Wherefore, I knowing that the Lord God was able to preserve
our records, I cried unto him continually, for he had said unto me:
Whatsoever thing ye shall ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive
in the name of Christ, ye shall receive it.

Sonnet 667 Reflections on Enos 1:15
by Tom Matkin

Since Enos knew that God could never lie
And also had a knowledge of His power
And that requests in faith, He'd not deny
He made specific use of his prayer hour.

In fact the man was like prayer machine
With three things on his mind we hear about
First praying for forgiveness to be clean
And very soon he had that sorted out.

His second prayerful call was for his friends
A blessing for his brethren followed thus
Then finally we see he wisely sends
A prayer to bless his enemies and us.

For it was that third prayer he undertook
That brought to all the promise of this book.