Welcome Guest!
 mpl
Sonnet 670 Reflections on Enos 1:18  Tom
 Sep 29, 2013 19:40 PDT

Enos 1:18 And the Lord said unto me: Thy fathers have also required of
me this thing; and it shall be done unto them according to their faith;
for their faith was like unto thine.

Sonnet 670 Reflections on Enos 1:18
By Tom Matkin

It's comforting to know you're not alone
In what you thought and made your heartfelt claim
That independently it has been shown
That others you respected thought the same.

And too, to hear your faith is strong enough
To cause the Lord to bless your humble plan
Is such as to ignite in you the stuff
That fuels further faith within a man.

And also to be told you faith compares
With prophet fathers who have gone before
Must be a compliment the Lord might share
With only those whose calling's been made sure.

Though much about this prophet is unknown
I'd like to have his blessings as my own.