Welcome Guest!
 mpl
Reflections on the Mormon Poets List  Tom
 Oct 07, 2013 07:27 PDT

This post will announce that I am now no longer planning to post to this
list. Having exhausted sonnets about Enos I have moved on to another
project. I am writing sonnets about each of the new Seminary Scripture
Mastery scriptures. And I'm well underway but have decided to use
Blogger as my venue for saving my efforts. If you have any desire to
keep up with that project you are more than welcome to visit the blog
site at http://scripturesonnets.blogspot.ca/

Or if you prefer to continue to receive the sonnets by email, just drop
me a note at to-@matkin.com and I will add you to the email service for
that blog.

The MPL experience has been very rewarding for me and was, at one time,
enjoyed actively by quite a number of good friends. But time marches on
and it seems to have fought the good fight and run its course and all
that. I hope it has been some use to you as well.

The Topica site will remain as long as Topica lasts I suppose. So if you
want or need to root around in the archives that will be available to
you.

Tom