Welcome Guest!
 Mumia Columns
!*Mumia/Wadiya Messages from General Population  nattyreb
 Jan 29, 2012 11:29 PST

--Apple-Mail-5--481655725

=46rom R. Wolkenstein
--------------

Saturday, July 28, 7:30 PM

Message from Wadiya A Jamal, wife of Mumia Abu-Jamal;

I just received a call from my beloved husband who is now out of =
Administrative Custody and in general population at SCI Mahanoy. He is =
relieved after being in these solitary torture chambers for over 30 =
years. He can=92t wait to face and embrace me, his wife, and his =
children and grandchildren. The next moment is for him to be released =
from the belly of the beast. He is surprised at how many men are in =
these prison cells--black, white, hispanic.   He said he=92s been shown =
a lot of love, from the others in population. We need to bring Mumia, =
and all the other men, home!

Mumia said he wanted to see me as soon as possible, to come up tomorrow, =
Sunday, a visiting day. But the prison won=92t let me visit until =
Monday.

Wadiya A Jamal, with BIG pride.

Mumia's Message to Supporters in call from General Population, SCI =
Mahanoy to his wife, Wadiya Jamal:

My dear friends, brothers and sisters -- I want to thank you for your =
real hard work and support. I am no longer on death row, no longer in =
the hole, I=92m in population. This is only part one and I thank you all =
for the work you=92ve done. But the struggle is for freedom! =46rom =
Mumia and Wadiya, Ona Move. Long Live John Africa!

-------------------
DREAD TIMES - Dedicated to the free flow of information - =
http://www.dreadtimes.com=20

--Apple-Mail-5--481655725

-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: 13px;">=46rom R. =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: =
style=3D"font-size: 13px;">Saturday, July 28, 7:30 PM<br><br>Message =
from Wadiya A Jamal, wife of Mumia Abu-Jamal;<br><br>I just received a =
call from my beloved husband who is now out of Administrative Custody =
and in general population at SCI Mahanoy. He is relieved after being in =
these solitary torture chambers for over 30 years. He can=92t wait to =
face and embrace me, his wife, and his children and grandchildren. =
The next moment is for him to be released from the belly of the beast. =
He is surprised at how many men are in these prison cells--black, white, =
hispanic.   He said he=92s been shown a lot of love, from the =
others in population. We need to bring Mumia, and all the other men, =
home!<br><br>Mumia said he wanted to see me as soon as possible, to come =
up tomorrow, Sunday, a visiting day. But the prison won=92t let me visit =
Message to Supporters in call from General Population, SCI Mahanoy to =
his wife, Wadiya Jamal:<br><br>My dear friends, brothers and sisters -- =
I want to thank you for your real hard work and support. I am no longer =
on death row, no longer in the hole, I=92m in population. This is only =
part one and I thank you all for the work you=92ve done. But the =
struggle is for freedom!  =46rom Mumia and Wadiya, Ona Move. Long =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: =
free flow of information - <a =
href=3D"http://www.dreadtimes.com">http://www.dreadtimes.com</a> <br>=

--Apple-Mail-5--481655725--