Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
    All Messages Next Message
Let's discuss the MWWG Delphi  Daniel A.
 Jul 26, 2004 09:39 PDT

Hello

Dr. Fletcher and I agree that we did a poor job of presenting the Delphi the
Wind Working Group last Thursday. I want to reiterate that we are still in
the 'concept' phase of this project; still defining our goals and methods.

We think it is very important that the Wind Working Group be included in
defining our goals and methods. So we'd like to start an open dialog about
what our goals and methods should be.

I found an article which gives a much better explanation of a Policy Delphi
and its use for developing and measuring consensus among a group of
potentially contentious stakeholders. The application is different but
similar to what I think we'd like to do. I've highlighted a few sections for
quick reference.

You can download my highlighted version from
http://home.nethere.net/dja1701/BuildingConsensus.pdf

Please take the time to read this article, think about how we can use a
Policy Delphi for developing a wind energy policy in MI, and post your
comments and questions to this list. (Send comments to mw-@topica.com)

Thank you.

-Daniel Alberts

PS. This list only allows attachments smaller than 100K. (Which is why I
couldn't attach the article to this message.) So we might want to consider
migrating to an LTU based mailing list as soon as possible.

    All Messages Next Message