Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Comments on Delphi  kurtguter
 Jul 27, 2004 18:31 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C47421.874E1280

Dear Daniel,
Unfortunately I missed the last meeting but I am very interested in better understanding this process. I am particularly interested in defining the subject that will be the focus of the process.

If the Delphi is used to try to achieve consensus on policy issues, I believe the policy issue we should be addressing is, "What should be the means of generating electricity in Michigan in the future?" Or rank the following sources of electrical generation (nuclear fission, solar, coal, wind, biomass, natural gas, oil, geothermal, nuclear fusion, hydro, other) from most desirable to least desirable as the preferred electrical generation in the future. Once these policy issues are agreed to, the details of implementing a preferred policy can be developed.

I will be curious to hear other ideas on this topic to see if there is consensus on what this proposed Delphi effort should address.

Thank you for the opportunity for input.
Kurt Guter

Kurt Guter
4045 Cygnet Court
Williamston, MI 48895
517-655-8171
kurtg-@cablespeed.com
------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C47421.874E1280

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Dear Daniel,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Unfortunately I missed the last meeting but I am
very interested in better understanding this process.  I am particularly
interested in defining the subject that will be the focus of  the
process.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>If the Delphi is used to try to achieve consensus
on policy issues, I believe the policy issue we should be addressing is, "What
should be the means of generating electricity in Michigan in the future?"
Or rank the following sources of electrical generation (nuclear fission, solar,
coal, wind, biomass, natural gas, oil, geothermal, nuclear fusion</FONT><FONT
face=Arial size=2>, hydro, other) from most desirable to least desirable as
the preferred electrical generation in the future.  Once these policy
issues are agreed to, the details of implementing a preferred policy can be
developed.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I will be curious to hear other ideas on this topic
to see if there is consensus on what this proposed Delphi effort should
address.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank you for the opportunity for
input.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Kurt Guter</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Kurt Guter<BR>4045 Cygnet Court<BR>Williamston, MI
48895<BR>517-655-8171<BR><A
href="mailto:kurtg-@cablespeed.com">kurtg-@cablespeed.com</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C47421.874E1280--