Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Re: Comments on Delphi  Daniel A.
 Jul 30, 2004 07:27 PDT

--MS_Mac_OE_3174028053_3543075_MIME_Part

I haven't seen John Dunlap's or David Blecker's comments. Could someone
please forward them to me.

Thanks

-Daniel

From: GLD1-@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:42:04 EDT
To: mw-@topica.com
Cc: AJFi-@chartermi.net, larry_f-@nrel.gov, Catla-@aol.com,
Audr-@1010internet.com, pmtrea-@peremarquettetwp.org,
NMMa-@1010internet.com, LMTo-@dow.com, rjew-@dow.com,
GEKe-@dow.com
Subject: Re: MiWWG: Comments on Delphi

John, I like Kurt's idea but it is too broad for the WWG. I think the
effort is late since we already have a great start on putting together the
State Siting Guidelines.

I thought the comments from John Dunlap and David Blecker were right on and
I think we are close to having State Siting Guidelines that are very
important for the State to work with local county and township planning and
zoning groups.

The Ludington Daily News had a questionaire on their internet web site which
gave people a chance to express their opinion on four choices. The majority
of people answering felt that the State should be involved with the local
groups in coming up with the local zoning ordinances.

I believe we should continue to get feedback especially from people who have
had experience in putting together wind farms in other States.

On the 10th and 11th of August we are going to Iowa where they are in the
process of installing 100 1.5 MW General Electric wind turbines. We will be
glad to share what we learn from them.

Jerry Decker
.

--MS_Mac_OE_3174028053_3543075_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: MiWWG: Comments on Delphi</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I haven't seen John Dunlap's or David Blecker's comments. Could someone please forward them to me. <BR>
<BR>
Thanks<BR>
<BR>
-Daniel<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<B>From: </B>GLD1-@aol.com<BR>
<B>Reply-To: </B>mw-@topica.com<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:42:04 EDT<BR>
<B>To: </B>mw-@topica.com<BR>
<B>Cc: </B>AJFi-@chartermi.net, larry_f-@nrel.gov, Catla-@aol.com, Audr-@1010internet.com, pmtrea-@peremarquettetwp.org, NMMa-@1010internet.com, LMTo-@dow.com, rjew-@dow.com, GEKe-@dow.com<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>Re: MiWWG: Comments on Delphi<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>John, I like Kurt's idea but it is too broad for the WWG.  I think the effort is late since we already have a great start on putting together the State Siting Guidelines.  <BR>
<BR>
I thought the comments from John Dunlap and David Blecker were right on and I think we are close to having State Siting Guidelines that are very important for the State to work with local county and township planning and zoning groups.  <BR>
<BR>
The Ludington Daily News had a questionaire on their internet web site which gave people a chance to express their opinion on four choices.  The majority of people answering felt that the State should be involved with the local groups in coming up with the local zoning ordinances.<BR>
<BR>
I believe we should continue to get feedback especially from people who have had experience in putting together wind farms in other States.<BR>
<BR>
On the 10th and 11th of August we are going to Iowa where they are in the process of installing 100 1.5 MW General Electric wind turbines.  We will be glad to share what we learn from them.<BR>
<BR>
Jerry Decker<BR>
.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3174028053_3543075_MIME_Part--