Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
RE: Comments on Delphi  Sarver, John H (DLEG)
 Jul 30, 2004 08:16 PDT

------_=_NextPart_001_01C47648.3408E5B6

Jerry....Thanks for the comments. I agree that Kurt's idea is great but too broad for the WWG. I look forward to hearing more about Iowa.......John

-----Original Message-----
From: GLD1-@aol.com [mailto:GLD1-@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 9:42 AM
To: mw-@topica.com
Cc: AJFi-@chartermi.net; larry_f-@nrel.gov; Catla-@aol.com; Audr-@1010internet.com; pmtrea-@peremarquettetwp.org; NMMa-@1010internet.com; LMTo-@dow.com; rjew-@dow.com; GEKe-@dow.com
Subject: Re: MiWWG: Comments on Delphi

John, I like Kurt's idea but it is too broad for the WWG. I think the effort is late since we already have a great start on putting together the State Siting Guidelines.

I thought the comments from John Dunlap and David Blecker were right on and I think we are close to having State Siting Guidelines that are very important for the State to work with local county and township planning and zoning groups.

The Ludington Daily News had a questionaire on their internet web site which gave people a chance to express their opinion on four choices. The majority of people answering felt that the State should be involved with the local groups in coming up with the local zoning ordinances.

I believe we should continue to get feedback especially from people who have had experience in putting together wind farms in other States.

On the 10th and 11th of August we are going to Iowa where they are in the process of installing 100 1.5 MW General Electric wind turbines. We will be glad to share what we learn from them.

Jerry Decker
.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C47648.3408E5B6

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2713.1100" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">
<DIV><SPAN class=414281515-30072004>Jerry....Thanks for the comments.  I
agree that Kurt's idea is great but too broad for the WWG.  I look forward
to hearing more about Iowa.......John</SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT
face=Tahoma>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> GLD1-@aol.com
[mailto:GLD1-@aol.com]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Friday, July 30, 2004 9:42
AM<BR><B>To:</B> mw-@topica.com<BR><B>Cc:</B> AJFi-@chartermi.net;
larry_f-@nrel.gov; Catla-@aol.com; Audr-@1010internet.com;
pmtrea-@peremarquettetwp.org; NMMa-@1010internet.com; LMTo-@dow.com;
rjew-@dow.com; GEKe-@dow.com<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: MiWWG: Comments on
Delphi<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>John, I like Kurt's idea but it is too broad for the WWG.  I think
the effort is late since we already have a great start on putting together the
State Siting Guidelines.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I thought the comments from John Dunlap and David Blecker were right on
and I think we are close to having State Siting Guidelines that are very
important for the State to work with local county and township planning and
zoning groups.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The Ludington Daily News had a questionaire on their internet web site
which gave people a chance to express their opinion on four choices.  The
majority of people answering felt that the State should be involved with the
local groups in coming up with the local zoning ordinances.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I believe we should continue to get feedback especially from people who
have had experience in putting together wind farms in other States.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>On the 10th and 11th of August we are going to Iowa where they are in the
process of installing 100 1.5 MW General Electric wind turbines.  We will
be glad to share what we learn from them.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Jerry Decker</DIV>
<DIV>.</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C47648.3408E5B6--