Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
RE: Delphi - Next steps  Sarver, John H (DLEG)
 Aug 18, 2004 12:58 PDT

Hi Dan.....I came up with a list of five......John

1. Set backs from property lines, houses, and/or roads
2. Sound pressure levels
4. Design & appearance of wind turbines and towers
5. Impact on wildlife & ecosystems
6. Shadow flicker

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel a. [mailto:galactic-@nethere.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 2:13 PM
To: Michigan Wind Working Group
Subject: MiWWG: Delphi - Next steps

Thank you everyone for joining my discussion list. We have 39 people
participating in this discussion list, hopefully that will give us several
different perspectives.

A few people's spam filters may have blocked the invites. If you know anyone
who might want to participate, but didn't receive an invite, let them know
they can still join by visiting

  http://lists.topica.com/lists/mwwg

People can also access the message archives from that page. To post a
message to the group, send email to mw-@topica.com.

The next step:

The next step for the project is to develop a 'wish list' of tutorials.
Since the success of the survey depends on participants being as informed as
possible on all aspects of the issues. I'd like to be able to provide
articles/tutorials on 8-10 topics.

I'd appreciate it if everyone would let me know what they think would be the
most important topics to cover.

-Daniel

participate, dja1-@nethere.com for one-on-one correspondence.

--