Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Re: Two questions  Daniel A.
 Aug 30, 2004 21:37 PDT

--MS_Mac_OE_3176757429_9011248_MIME_Part

Tom,

Do you know why Michigan decided on 300 KW for the definition of small
turbines? Why are we using a different definition than the other states?

-daniel

Daniel Alberts
Lawrence Tech's Wind Delphi Project
dja1-@nethere.com

From: "Stanton, Thomas S (DLEG)" <tsta-@michigan.gov>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:37:23 -0400
To: mw-@topica.com
Subject: RE: LTU Wind Delphi: Two questions

RE: Lawrence Tech's Wind Energy Siting Delphi
My reactions:

(1) Use Michigan guideline of less than 300 kW.

(2) Use two different mutually exclusive scenarios in your questions: (a)
individual machines, on-site, primarily for providing electricity to be used
on site; versus (b) machines intended for making money through the sale of
electricity... which covers utility scale applications and "wind farms".

--Tom S.