Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Re: Property Values  kurtguter
 Sep 02, 2004 08:29 PDT

Hi Daniel,
To my knowledge, this is the only comprehensive real estate property value
study completed to date. I believe it was done by an independent third
party which hopefully raises it creditability. Furthermore, I think the
methodology and conclusions are correct. However, critics might suggest an
alternative methodology because the conclusions may not be of their liking.
Kurt Guter 517-655-8171

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Alberts" <galactic-@nethere.com>
To: <mw-@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 10:56 AM
Subject: LTU Delphi: Property Values

 RE: Lawrence Tech's Wind Energy Siting Delphi
The following link is to a study on wind turbines and property values.
Can anyone tell me if the methodology and conclusions are sound?

Also what questions does this raise in your mind that we might address
in our delphi inquiry?

http://www.repp.org/articles/static/1/binaries/wind_online_final.pdf

Daniel Alberts
Lawrence Tech's Wind Delphi