Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
RE: Property Values  Sarver, John H (DLEG)
 Sep 02, 2004 08:34 PDT

I believe the Renewable Energy Policy Project is a reputable
organization that does good research......John

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Alberts [mailto:galactic-@nethere.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 10:56 AM
To: mw-@topica.com
Subject: LTU Delphi: Property Values

RE: Lawrence Tech's Wind Energy Siting Delphi
The following link is to a study on wind turbines and property values.
Can anyone tell me if the methodology and conclusions are sound?

Also what questions does this raise in your mind that we might address
in our delphi inquiry?

http://www.repp.org/articles/static/1/binaries/wind_online_final.pdf

Daniel Alberts
Lawrence Tech's Wind Delphi